Werribe House itself is a nice place to visit, and interesting to note that it is only so grand because the person who built it wanted to live in a grand house - he wasn't royal or noble at all. Below is Niamh (who is about 6 months younger than Alesia I think) and Alesia exploring one of my favourite sculptures. This one is made up of towers of old railway line numbers. I can't remember what their original purpose was, but the artist has used them to indicate how our lives are full of numbers and statistics. He has put mirrors on the towers so that while you are looking at the sculpture you catch a glimpse of yourself and remember that at any time you can become a statistic, so all statistics are personal. In this photo I was taking a picture of Niamh and only realised when I got home that Alesia was reflected in one of the mirrors (in case you think I was being very crytic and clever with this photo - I wish!).
Here is Alesia jumping on the square paving at the top of Werribe House. It took her a while to jump on them all....
Below is Alesia and Niamh playing with play dough and Dallas and Nicole's house (they are the headless people in the background). We had a great relaxing time in Point Londsdale, and it was also where Alesia rode a bike for the first time.