Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Some black and white



We have had some outings in the middle of the day here recently, when the sun is hot and high. This creates a lot of glare for photos, but can result in some nice black and white shots with high contrast - so I am playing around a bit here!



Mongolian fashion always makes me smile. I am so accustomed to the look now that I hardly notice black stockings with summer dresses or shorts anymore...



It's birthday party season



On the "beach" at Hotel Mongolia



Little girl at a concert put on at Hotel Mongolia by children attending a Russian school



This is a student involved with one of ADRA's projects. Both Chris and I agree that she is beautiful.



Splashing in the fountain - part of the warm up to the big Childrens Day partying (see separate post)



Little princess getting a taxi



Above and below - some ADRA Mum's and their Bubs during the Childrens Day event at our office on Monday afternoon.