Monday, October 26, 2009

Staff team building day

All organisations have to have staff days. We had ours recently, where we played many team building games in the morning and then had an extremely competitive afternoon of basketball, volleyball and table tennis. Luckily no real blood was drawn and most staff are still talking to each other.


Chris' approach to the wall was to try to run up it so he didn't have time to fall...


I have not done this since Pathfinders, but it is a bit like riding a bike really....not.


My driver who wants to be a photographer took this photo (and the other two Chris and I are in). He called it "Big Boss and Little Boss". Chris and I will discuss which is which :-)


Ahh, the trust fall - the legacy of many years of adventure training programs with at risk youth. We can't have a staff outing without doing a few. There are always newbies to initiate.


A happy bunch all ready to go home after slogging it out on the basketball court