Sunday, April 05, 2009

Birthday presents for Alesia



After waiting for Daddy to get up and have a shower Alesia finally got into the present tent and started to open her birthday presents. She was really good about it, opening one at a time and spending time appreciating each one before moving on to the next one. Thanks to everyone who sent through parcels in the mail.



Thanks for the I SPY book Marcus and Aidan! This was delivered by your Grandma to Mongolia, and came by plane and train (thanks also for the present for Keira so she didn't feel left out!)



Great pop-up book Sallymae!



That's toad on the front, but I like Mole best, yes I used to like Ratty but now I like Mole. Thanks Noni and Pa.



I think ballet books are much more fun than actually going to ballet class!



Tinkerbell! I have wanted this since Rosa got if for her birthday! Can I watch it now?



I am going to wear this dress all day.....


I will try to post some birthday party pictures this evening.....