Friday, July 13, 2007
Isn't she lovely
Here is Keira all dressed up to go out, and surrounded by cushions in case she topples over. This was taken a few weeks ago (yes, it has been a month since I updated the blog - sorry). Now she sits by herself and only sometimes throws herself backwards - expecting a cushion to be there. Today we were going down to the car and I saw my box of nappies that had been delivered earlier that day. I couldn't carry Keira and the box, so sat Keira on the first floor landing and ran the box upstairs. Alesia was supposed to sit with Keira, but ran off to balance on the stairs. So Keira was sitting there alone when someone came in the front door. It was our neighbour and I got there before she could ask too many questions, but Keira looked very self-composed sitting in the halls by herself.