Monday, October 16, 2006

City Farm




These pictures were meant to be attached to the Postmodern posting, but for some reason would not upload to that posting (what do you expect for free software). So I have put them here separately.

When Chris was in Solomon Islands recently a friend and I took Alesia to a "City Farm". I have attached some photos of Alesia hugging a goat and making friends with a kangaroo. She loved seeing the animals and it made me realise just how different her childhood is to mine. I grew up on a farm and so the animals were not really a novelty. In contrast, Alesia can name the foreign cities she has visited, and when she hears another one (like Korea on the news recently) will ask "Have I been there?" but she is still scared to pat a pony...

I have also added a photo of Alesia I found on my camera. I think we took it at Palm Beach one weekend when we drove up for a look. She is a big fan of chocoloate or strawberry milk.