


No, Keira is not bleeding. Nymaa found a creative use for some of the frozen blueberries I have from the Harvest Market (see earlier posting). I just wish that she had taken Keira's white top off first! Blueberry juice does not wash out. Nymaa combined frozen blueberries, sour cream and sugar to make icy poles for the girls. They continue to wreak havoc on clothing...

Another use for blueberries. Mum got a shot of Keira enjoying a blueberry yogurt smoothie at Ananda's. The smoothie was so thick that we ended up drinking it directly from the glass. We could have used a spoon. Very yummy though, and all the proceeds go to help needy kids, so that makes it all worthwhile.

We do have a carseat for Keira, but sometimes there just isn't space in the car. So this is sleeping in the car with Mongolian-style safety.

Alesia loves face painting, and always wants a similar design, so I am getting quite good at it. Below is the snow fairy princess. Mum took photos of the art-work in progress. Later on when Alesia got upset about something and cried the paint began to run. She stopped crying very quickly when I told her that her princess fairy make-up was coming off.

